Locations: Ft. Bragg, NC, Joint Base Lewis McChord (JBLM), WA, Ft. Bliss, TX, Ft. Drum, NY, Ft. Polk, LA
Seeking highly motivated Athletic Trainers.
· Operate and manipulate automated systems to include, but not limited to, Composite Healthcare Computer System (CHCS), Armed Forces Health Longitudinal Technology Application (AHLTA), Ambulatory Data System (ADS), MHS Genesis, Clinical Information System (CIS), and Medical Operational Data Systems such as the Medical Readiness Portal
· Navigate and operate with unit SharePoint sites
· Participate in Government-based education and in-service training as mandated by the local installation
· Observe BDE specific training events (e.g., shooting range, obstacle courses, combatives training areas, etc.) as directed
· Must have and maintain credentials of Athletic Trainer, Certified (ATC)
· Possess an unrestricted state license/registration/certification in any of the 49 regulated states; the District of Columbia; or the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the US Virgin Islands to provide health care within the scope of practice for ATs per state practice acts
· Possess a National Provider Identifier (NPI)
· Have and maintain a current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers from the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross with Automated External Defibrillators (AED) certification
· Ability to read, write, and speak English to effectively communicate with Soldiers, staff and other ATs
· Demonstrate sufficient initiative, interpersonal relationship skills, and social sensitivity to relate to Soldiers from diverse backgrounds
· Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
· Must be physically able to hike in austere environments and terrains (e.g., rocky, no running water, no shelter, no bathroom, no climate control, inclement weather, loud, smoky, etc.) while carrying a backpack with necessary supplies on occasion (<20% of the time)
· Be physically able to lift and manipulate loads and weight plates up to 45 pounds
· Ability to demonstrate experience working with high school, collegiate, or professional sports, and/or military experience
· Must be a U.S. Citizen
· Must be able to pass a Tier 1 background check
Required Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree from a college or university accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education (CAATE)
· Two years of relevant AT work experience within the last five years. Relevant experience is defined as: developing and executing task and environment specific functional injury control and health/well-being programs for groups of athletes or Department of Defense/Department of Homeland Security/Department of Justice entities focused on a common sport or mission performance goal.
About HigherEchelon, Inc.
HigherEchelon, Inc. (HE) is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB) organizational performance consulting firm with offerings in Engineering, Gaming & Simulation, Cyber Training, Salesforce, Enterprise Technology, and Human Capital. HigherEchelon aims to be the premier trusted partner in organizational excellence and achieves this through sustained investment in talent and the employee experience. HigherEchelon puts the employee first to better serve customer needs and sustain excellence.
HigherEchelon offers competitive full-time benefits including paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) matching, full health/dental/vision coverage, plus much more. For on-site and remote employees, flexible work schedules are offered when authorized.
By joining our team, you are choosing to embark on a journey towards excellence as a valued team member and trusted partner. We appreciate your inquiry and look forward to discussing the opportunity further.
HigherEchelon, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. HigherEchelon, Inc. participates in E-Verify.