Senior Project Analyst- CGS
Senior Project Analyst
Seeking a highly qualified Senior Project Analyst to support Customer Gateway Services (CGS).
CGS is a suite of systems and services that provide web services and support access to consuming applications. CGS is a service provider of Veteran military service information, Veteran contact information, Veteran demographic data, and benefit and eligibility data.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
· Create templates for all deliverables
· Coordinate deliverables, reviews, and technical edits for all documentation
· Manage deliverable assignments, timelines, and updates for weekly Integrated Master Schedule (IMS)
· Conduct backlog review meetings and business elaboration meetings
· Conduct all Critical Decision Point 2 (CD2) reviews for project to include documentation creation, updates, and Release Readiness Review (RRR) tasks in GitHub
· Work with PMO group for CD2 reviews and additional CD2 documentation
· Responsible for requirement analysis tasks for web services to include client elaboration meetings, requirements elicitation, and process documentation
· Responsible for creating and maintaining requirements repository for all web services
· Develop, prepare and analyze reports with complex analysis and data for management review and presentation to various levels of management
· Handle daily interaction with various stakeholders and internal development team
· Define, create, and maintain internal processes for team
· Create and maintain VA and corporate SharePoint team sites
· Experience working in Agile (preferably Scrum or SAFe) teams
· Familiarity and experience working with JIRA, Confluence, GitHub, MS Suite including Project Visio, SharePoint
· Must be a U.S. Citizen
· Ability to obtain and maintain a VA Clearance
· CSM certification
· Experience reviewing/analyzing XML
Education and Experience
· Bachelor's degree in business discipline and five (5) years or more experience; 8 additional years of experience accepted in lieu of a degree
About HigherEchelon, Inc.
HigherEchelon, Inc. (HE) is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB) organizational performance consulting firm with offerings in Engineering, Gaming & Simulation, Cyber Training, Salesforce, Enterprise Technology, and Human Capital. HigherEchelon aims to be the premier trusted partner in organizational excellence and achieves this through sustained investment in talent and the employee experience. HigherEchelon puts the employee first to better serve customer needs and sustain excellence.
HigherEchelon offers competitive full-time benefits including paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) matching, full health/dental/vision coverage, plus much more. For on-site and remote employees, flexible work schedules are offered when authorized.
By joining our team, you are choosing to embark on a journey towards excellence as a valued team member and trusted partner. We appreciate your inquiry and look forward to discussing the opportunity further.
HigherEchelon, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. HigherEchelon, Inc. participates in E-Verify.