Basic Cyber Core Instructor/Content DeveloperLocation: Ft. Gordon, GA
Basic Cyber Core Instructor/Content Developer
Location: Ft. Gordon, GA
Seeking a highly motivated Basic Cyber Core Instructor/Content Developer
The Cyber School was established to provide trained 17 series personnel (17A, 17C, 17E, 17B, 170A, and 170B) that support the Army’s Cyberspace Electromagnetic Activities (CEMA) Operations across USCYBERCOM, ARCYBER, and Electronic Warfare unit’s missions. Additionally, the Cyber School has the goal of providing equipment, faculty, and an environment that build Soldiers’ skills and abilities while encouraging a culture of aggressive self-development. As stated in Self Development for Cyber Warriors (Conti, Caroland, Cook, Taylor), “Aggressive self-development is a critical task for the cyber warfare professional. No matter the quality, formal training, and education programs age poorly when facing the relentless advance of technology and agile adversaries. Self-development serves as a continuous complement to formal training and fosters the currency and depth of expertise a world-class cyber workforce demands”.
The candidate shall provide technical instructor/writer support for the USACyS at Fort Gordon, Georgia. Support shall include Cyber Operational Specialist 17C10 (Phase I).
· One or more years of experience in the following topics:
• Installation, operation, and maintenance of end user devices and servers running either Windows or Linux, via command line or GUI
• Installation, operation, and maintenance of physical or virtual computer networking equipment to meet projected requirements
• Use of network scanning tools, such as Wireshark or Nmap, as well as analysis of resulting output
• Use of Vulnerability assessment and/or penetration testing tools, such as Metasploit
• Use of Python, Bash, PowerShell, or other programming/scripting languages
• Use of computer forensics tools, such as EnCase, Volatility, SleuthKit, etc.
• Use of version control systems, such as Git
· Possess skills/knowledge of performing office automation work that includes word processing, electronic mail, spreadsheets, presentations, and other personal computer applications; typing a variety of materials from rough draft into final form including narrative and tabular material, e.g., correspondence, reports, and forms; maintaining records, historical records, survey results, reference library of training catalogs, regulations and other miscellaneous publications; establishing and maintaining office functional files and reference files; knowledge management applications, e.g., SharePoint, Army training requirements and resources system (ATRRS), and Blackboard
· Must be a U.S. Citizen
· Must possess a Top Secret/SCI clearance
· Graduated the Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC) or Foundation Instructor Facilitator’s Course (FIFC), or Common Faculty Development Instructor Course (CFD-IC) and, Faculty Development Program-1 (FDP-1), and Support Cadre Training Course (SCTC)
About HigherEchelon, Inc.
HigherEchelon, Inc. (HE) is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB) organizational performance consulting firm with offerings in Engineering, Gaming & Simulation, Cyber Training, Salesforce, Enterprise Technology, and Human Capital. HigherEchelon aims to be the premier trusted partner in organizational excellence and achieves this through sustained investment in talent and the employee experience. HigherEchelon puts the employee first to better serve customer needs and sustain excellence.
HigherEchelon offers competitive full-time benefits including paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) matching, full health/dental/vision coverage, plus much more. For on-site and remote employees, flexible work schedules are offered when authorized.
By joining our team, you are choosing to embark on a journey towards excellence as a valued team member and trusted partner. We appreciate your inquiry and look forward to discussing the opportunity further.
HigherEchelon, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. HigherEchelon, Inc. participates in E-Verify.