Information Operations InstructorLocation: Virginia Beach, VA
EWTGLANT Information Operations Instructor
Location: Joint Expeditionary Base Little Creek- Ft. Story, Virginia Beach, VA
Description: Seeking a highly motivated and experienced EWTGLANT Information Operations Instructor
· Provide formal classroom instruction in and be able to revise/maintain the IMIOPC and AMIOPC curriculum to fulfill the training objectives identified in the Course Descriptive Data (CDD) and master lesson files, in accordance with all standards of the Marine Corps Instructor Course
· Be able to prepare lessons plans which reflect the material content and methodology required to achieve the instructional objectives, including:
o Detailing subject matter and references to be included in POI’s
o Developing course materials such as study guides, visual aids, simulations (mockup models), proficiency charts, training aids, handouts, and course and instructional outlines
o Determining optimal adult learning instructional methods that best convey the course material using 21st Century Teaching Techniques
o Constructing questions pertaining to his/her area of instructional responsibility for inclusion in course examinations
o Revising lesson plans to include updated course material, coordinating updates in concert with other related courses of instruction
· Revise/maintain planning tools, milestones, coordinating documents, and training curricula to implement two courses and instruct classes pertaining to this curriculum
· Must have a minimum of one year of experience as an instructor of professional or adult-learning material with the ability to coach, teach, and mentor the training audience
· Must be familiar with all aspects of IO/IW/OIE capabilities. These capabilities include a wide variety of military, political-military, scientific and technical developments within the IO/IW/OIE community through liaison with established service and/or joint IO staff organizations.
· Completion of the Marine Corps Basic Instructor Course or Navy Journeyman Instructor Training or similar
· Completion of the USMC Curriculum Development course (or similar curriculum-related course)
· Able to provide formal classroom instruction on other EWTGLANT courses teaching IO related lessons
· Be able to work in and with all phases Systems Approach to Training (SAT) process
· Be able to work in the Marine Corps Training Information Management System (MCTIMS) to enter and maintain the course curriculum
· Ability to assist in the design, development, implementation, and evaluation phases for the creation of the Basic Information Operations Course (BIOSC)
· Be intimately familiar with current EWTGLANT IO/IW/OIE endeavors, processes, tactics, techniques, and procedures
· Must maintain Core Skills/Currency as they are critical aspects of the IO/IW/OIE SME position and include extensive knowledge/experience with intelligence, IO/OIE, doctrine, and policy as evidenced by additional courses attended during or after IO/IW/OIE employment.
· Must possess a broad knowledge of information-related capabilities, electronic warfare, Military Information Support Operations (MISO), operations security, military deception, cyber operations, civil-military operations, and public affairs
· Shall be qualified IO/IW/OIE experts with each having a combination of three years of IO/IW/OIE cumulative experience in any DoD component with operations, policy, and military planning experience
· SME participation at IO and OIE conferences, Course Content Review Boards (CCRB), and other events where IO related curriculum is used and/or discussed
Required to possess a working knowledge of applicable systems to include:
· Marine Corps Training Information Management System (MCTIMS) (specifically the Training and Readiness (T&R), Student Registrar, Training Resource, and Curriculum Management)
· Learning Management (Moodle or BlackBoard or Canvas or other similar)
· Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
· Must be a U.S. Citizen
· Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance
About HigherEchelon, Inc.
HigherEchelon, Inc. (HE) is a service-disabled veteran owned small business (SDVOSB) organizational performance consulting firm with offerings in Engineering, Gaming & Simulation, Cyber Training, Salesforce, Enterprise Technology, and Human Capital. HigherEchelon aims to be the premier trusted partner in organizational excellence and achieves this through sustained investment in talent and the employee experience. HigherEchelon puts the employee first to better serve customer needs and sustain excellence.
HigherEchelon offers competitive full-time benefits including paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) matching, full health/dental/vision coverage, plus much more. For on-site and remote employees, flexible work schedules are offered when authorized.
By joining our team, you are choosing to embark on a journey towards excellence as a valued team member and trusted partner. We appreciate your inquiry and look forward to discussing the opportunity further.
[JR1]Not needed – this is for us to track
[JR2]Not needed – this is for us to track
[JR3]Not needed – this is for us to track
[JR4]Not needed – this is for us to track
[JR5]Not needed – this is for us to track