Intermediate Java Developer
Intermediate Java Developer
Seeking a highly motivated Intermediate Java Developer
Responsibilities and Requirements:
· Understand the Software Development Cycle
· Take ownership of his/her work as a highly motivated self-starter
· Possess a demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines, prioritize workload, manage time efficiently, and work in a small team environment
· Java experience
· Familiarity with ETL
· Data analytics experience
· Familiarity with IBM Stack and JRules
· Experience with IBM Fraud and Abuse Management System (FAMS)
· Experience analyzing customer needs and developing concept and design objectives
· Must be able to create software in a variety of programming for a variety of IT software applications
· Must have experience debugging and correcting errors in computer programs
· Experience working with claims and payments
· Ability to develop rules system to identify fraud and/or anomalies
· Must be a U.S. Citizen
· Ability to obtain and maintain VA clearance
· Bachelor's in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or other Engineering or technical discipline is desired plus 5 years’ experience
· 8+ years of additional relevant experience may be used in lieu of degree
About HigherEchelon, Inc.
HigherEchelon, Inc. (HE) is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB) organizational performance consulting firm with offerings in Engineering, Gaming & Simulation, Cyber Training, Salesforce, Enterprise Technology, and Human Capital. HigherEchelon aims to be the premier trusted partner in organizational excellence and achieves this through sustained investment in talent and the employee experience. HigherEchelon puts the employee first to better serve customer needs and sustain excellence.
HigherEchelon offers competitive full-time benefits including paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) matching, full health/dental/vision coverage, plus much more. For on-site and remote employees, flexible work schedules are offered when authorized.
By joining our team, you are choosing to embark on a journey towards excellence as a valued team member and trusted partner. We appreciate your inquiry and look forward to discussing the opportunity further.
HigherEchelon, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. HigherEchelon, Inc. participates in E-Verify.