Cyberspace Electromagnetic Activities (CEMA) InstructorLocation: Ft. Gordon, Georgia
Cyberspace ElectroMagnetic Activities (CEMA) Instructor
Location: Ft. Gordon, GA
Seeking a highly motivated Cyberspace ElectroMagnetic Activities (CEMA) Instructor.
The Army recently established the Cyber School under the CCoE to train the new Cyber Branch/Career Field 17, which includes courses for MOS 17A, 170A, and 17C. The Cyber Branch primarily provides trained personnel to Army Cyber Command’s Cyber Mission Force (CMF) teams. The position will provide instructional support to the Cyber School, develop training and training products IAW USCYBERCOM J7, Army University SALT, Unified Land Operations, Basic Officer Leader Course Common Core standards, Captain’s Career Course Common Core standards, the Analysis Design Develop Implement and Evaluate (ADDIE) process, Army Learning Model (ALM) Principles, and all applicable regulations and SOPs (i.e. TRADOC REG 350-70 and all appendixes).
The candidate will support instruction and training development of Army Cyber School courses providing trained personnel to Army Cyber Command’s Cyber Mission Force (CMF) teams as a Cyberspace and Electromagnetic Activity (CEMA) Training Instructor. Army Cyber School training includes Career Field 17’s (Cyber Operations) Basic Officer Leader Course (BOLC), Captain’s Career Course (CCC), Operations Officer Course (OOC), Advanced Individual Training (AIT), Advanced Leader Course (ALC), Senior Leader Course (SLC), Warrant Officer Basic Course (WOBC), Warrant Officer Advanced Course (WOAC), and other Cyberspace Operations courses as determined by the Army Cyber Commandant. The majority of these courses consist of technical cyber training established by USCYBERCOM J7, DoD CIO, and the NSA.
· Must have experience within the United States Army Maneuver, Fire, and Effects field (11, 12, 13, 18, 19 MOS), or Military Intelligence as a SIGINT specialist serving in leadership positions as an Officer, Non-Commissioned Officer (NCO) or Warrant Officer (WO). Individual will have achieved the grade of E8 for NCOs, WO3 for Warrant Officers and O3 for commissioned officers
· Must have graduated from Senior Leader Course, Captain’s Career Course, or Command and General Staff College (or equivalent at the time)
· Must have served in a tactical unit as a company commander, staff planner, or in a similar leadership role of a battalion or higher element
· Possess skills/knowledge of performing office automation work that includes word processing, electronic mail, spreadsheets, presentations, and other personal computer applications; typing a variety of materials from rough draft into final form including narrative and tabular material, e.g., correspondence, reports, and forms; maintaining records, historical records, survey results, reference library of training catalogs, regulations and other miscellaneous publications; establishing and maintaining office functional files and reference files; knowledge management applications, e.g., SharePoint, Army training requirements and resources system (ATRRS), and Blackboard.
· Have 2 (two) years of experience, within the last 5 (five) years, instructing full-length instructional and training material or courses related to Unified Land Operations
· Must be able to travel up to 30% of the time
· Must be a US Citizen
· Possess a final Top Security Clearance and Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) with SCI eligibility at work performance start date and shall maintain the required security clearance throughout the life of the contract.
· Graduated the Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC), Foundation Instructor/Facilitator Course (FIFC), or Common Faculty Development Instructor Course (CFDIC) and Faculty Development Program-1 (FDP-1), and Support Cadre Training Course (SCTC). (Preferred)
· Graduated from the Army’s Functional Area 29 Officer Course, 17A Officer Course, 170A Warrant Officer Advanced Course, 290A Warrant Officer Advanced Course, the Army Cyberspace Operations Planners Course (ACOPC), Joint Advanced Cyber Warfare Course (JACWC), Joint Network Attack Course (JNAC), Joint Staff or Army Special Technical Operations (STO) Planners Course, AFIT Cyber 200 or 300, or alternate/equivalent qualification training for USCYBERCOM Cyber Mission Forces (CMF) teams.
· Completion of the Joint Combined Warfighting School or the School of Advanced Military Studies (SAMS) in combination with one or more of the previously mentioned CEMA or Cyberspace qualification courses is also highly valued.
· Bachelor's in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems or equivalent preferred as well as 9+ years related experience; Master’s and 5+ years’ experience; 3 additional years’ experience in lieu of degree.
About HigherEchelon, Inc.
HigherEchelon, Inc. (HE) is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB) organizational performance consulting firm with offerings in Engineering, Gaming & Simulation, Cyber Training, Salesforce, Enterprise Technology, and Human Capital. HigherEchelon aims to be the premier trusted partner in organizational excellence and achieves this through sustained investment in talent and the employee experience. HigherEchelon puts the employee first to better serve customer needs and sustain excellence.
HigherEchelon offers competitive full-time benefits including paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) matching, full health/dental/vision coverage, plus much more. For on-site and remote employees, flexible work schedules are offered when authorized.
By joining our team, you are choosing to embark on a journey towards excellence as a valued team member and trusted partner. We appreciate your inquiry and look forward to discussing the opportunity further.
HigherEchelon, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. HigherEchelon, Inc. participates in E-Verify.