Instructional Systems DesignerLocation: Goodfellow AFB, Texas
Seeking a highly motivated Instructional Systems Designer with experience in tailored industry-standard Instructional Systems Design such as ADDIE and Kirkpatrick Evaluation models with a focus on human centered design.
· Determine the learning objectives task learning relationships, clustering learning events, organizing course content, and developing instruction design plans
· Plan, coordinate, and develop components of instructional design based on the findings of occupational analysis
· Identifying training needs, presenting recommendations and delivering learning solutions to address performance gaps
· Leverage instructional design and performance improvement processes to analyze, design, develop, implement, and evaluate instructional materials and performance improvement programs
· Working with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to design and develop training interventions that incorporate best practices in behavioral and cognitive sciences
· Collaborate with stakeholders to capture and validate key inputs to develop scalable, dynamic, relevant, and accessible learning solutions
· Develop instructional materials, such as lesson plans, handouts, examinations, and other learning aids for instructor-led, online, and blended learning solutions
· Comply with quality assurance and configuration management practices with exceptional attention to detail
· Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously; has the ability to plan, meet deadlines, and manage competing priorities
· Able to instruct, present, and facilitate live and/or virtual events with SMEs, stakeholders, and customers
· Observe and provide feedback on instructional techniques, presentation methods, or instructional aids
· Background utilizing tools such as Storyline 360, Adobe Articulate Rise, and Captivate
· Experience using ADDIE model to development modular, interactive, and activity-based curriculum and training materials
· Experience with Kirkpatrick’s Four Levels of Evaluation
· Experience developing, updating, and maintaining virtual curriculum, both synchronous and asynchronous platforms
· Experience developing and maintaining 508 compliant packages
· Advanced Excel, Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint skills
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Critical thinking, problem-solving skills, and an aptitude to learn instructional design applications
· 3+ years' experience collaborating with an instructor or classroom facilitator
· Must be a U.S. Citizen
· Must have an active Secret Security clearance
Required Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree and 4-6 years of experience; Master’s Degree and 2-3 years of experience
· A portfolio with examples of past work desired
About HigherEchelon, Inc.
HigherEchelon, Inc. (HE) is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB) organizational performance consulting firm with offerings in Engineering, Gaming & Simulation, Cyber Training, Salesforce, Enterprise Technology, and Human Capital. HigherEchelon aims to be the premier trusted partner in organizational excellence and achieves this through sustained investment in talent and the employee experience. HigherEchelon puts the employee first to better serve customer needs and sustain excellence.
HigherEchelon offers competitive full-time benefits including paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) matching, full health/dental/vision coverage, plus much more. For on-site and remote employees, flexible work schedules are offered when authorized.
By joining our team, you are choosing to embark on a journey towards excellence as a valued team member and trusted partner. We appreciate your inquiry and look forward to discussing the opportunity further.
HigherEchelon, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. HigherEchelon, Inc. participates in E-Verify.