Warfighter Information Network Tactical (WIN-T) Level II InstructorLocation: Ft. Gordon, GA
Seeking a highly motivated WIN-T Level II Instructor/ Shift Supervisor
This position is in support of the Warfighter Information Network-Tactical Increment 1 & 2 (WIN-T 1&2) instruction for 24 courses at the Cyber Center of Excellence (CCoE), Fort Gordon, Georgia. The CCoE at Fort Gordon, GA provides training for Officers, Warrant Officers, and Enlisted Soldiers in the latest tactical and strategic communications equipment and systems used in the Army today. In support of the CCoE’s mission, we are seeking motivated Instructors to provide training to Officers, Warrant Officers, and enlisted soldiers in the latest tactical and strategic communications equipment, systems, student administrative support, and curriculum development.
- Possess at least two (2) years in tactical communication, technical military training programs, and vocational/technical training environment or worked directly in support of DoD tactical communications network during the past 5 years of experience
- Experience with technical training environments that includes experience in project management test control, academic policies, training evaluation and test item analysis
- Ability to communicate effectively in one-on-one and in group settings and possess the ability to work with a variety of individuals
- Ability to effectively manage multiple training courses and tasks to completion
- Possess and maintain a Secret security clearance throughout the contract
· Experience teaching technical computing concepts at the institutional and/or collegiate level
· Foundation Instructor Facilitator (FIFC), Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC), or Common Faculty Development- Instructor Course (CFC-IC)
· Cadre Training Course (CTC) or Support Cadre Training Course (SCTC)
Required Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree in a Technical (Programming, Database Administration, Network Management and Technical Hardware Management) or Business discipline
· Eight (8) years’ experience with 4 years of tactical experience (in addition to minimum experience requirements any certifications) may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree
· DoD IAT Level II Certified or Received certification-level training in proprietary product network operating system or integration tools, such as in one or more of the following: CompTIA Net+, Security+, CCNA Routing and Switch, Project Manager PMP, and VMware Certified Professional
About HigherEchelon, Inc.
HigherEchelon, Inc. (HE) is a service-disabled veteran owned small business (SDVOSB) organizational performance consulting firm with offerings in Engineering, Gaming & Simulation, Cyber Training, Salesforce, Enterprise Technology, and Human Capital. HigherEchelon aims to be the premier trusted partner in organizational excellence and achieves this through sustained investment in talent and the employee experience. HigherEchelon puts the employee first to better serve customer needs and sustain excellence.
HigherEchelon offers competitive full-time benefits including paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) matching, full health/dental/vision coverage, plus much more. For on-site and remote employees, flexible work schedules are offered when authorized.
By joining our team, you are choosing to embark on a journey towards excellence as a valued team member and trusted partner. We appreciate your inquiry and look forward to discussing the opportunity further.
HigherEchelon, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. HigherEchelon, Inc. participates in E-Verify.