Cloud Engineer- AGSLocation: Huntsville, AL and Remote
Seeking a Cloud Engineer with experience with industry-standard Enterprise-level Cloud solutions (ex. Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, etc.).
This role will currently be remote with the possibility of remaining that way.
· Perform requirement analysis, optimization, and verification to enhance Cloud and application performance across planned and existing cloud-based implementations
· Stay up to date with industry standards and best practices
· Perform Analyses of Alternatives assessments, baseline performance evaluation, and migration support for program services, capabilities and data moving to the cloud
· Maintain awareness of, and state of preparedness to support, emerging network migrations and cloud modernization
· Provide network engineering data in accordance with coordinated cloud migration efforts
· Provide technical reports, including defining metrics and operational procedures for addressing multiple network, server, and application outages
· Working experience with at least one industry-standard Enterprise-level Cloud solution (ex. Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, etc.)
· Work independently as well as in a team environment
· Self-starter with above average communication skills
· Must be a U.S. Citizen
· Must possess an active Secret security clearance or the ability to obtain one
· Working experience with multiple industry-standard Enterprise-level Cloud solutions (ex. Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, etc.)
· Active certifications in Amazon Web Services such as Certified Solutions Architect and Operating Systems such as Microsoft Windows Server and Linux are highly desired
· Active certifications in Security+, Network+, Linux+, and other Cybersecurity highly desired
Required Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree and seven years of experience (four years of equivalent experience accepted in lieu of degree).
About HigherEchelon, Inc.
HigherEchelon, Inc. (HE) is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB) organizational performance consulting firm with offerings in Engineering, Gaming & Simulation, Cyber Training, Salesforce, Enterprise Technology, and Human Capital. HigherEchelon aims to be the premier trusted partner in organizational excellence and achieves this through sustained investment in talent and the employee experience. HigherEchelon puts the employee first to better serve customer needs and sustain excellence.
HigherEchelon offers competitive full-time benefits including paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) matching, full health/dental/vision coverage, plus much more. For on-site and remote employees, flexible work schedules are offered when authorized.
By joining our team, you are choosing to embark on a journey towards excellence as a valued team member and trusted partner. We appreciate your inquiry and look forward to discussing the opportunity further.
HigherEchelon, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. HigherEchelon, Inc. participates in E-Verify.