Information Management SpecialistLocation: Washington, DC or Remote
Seeking a highly motivated Information Management Specialist to support program, project, and organizational work through the design and control of systems that input, delete, retrieve, manipulate, and correct information in databases or automated/electronic records.
· Provide Design, Development, and Implementation Support in the following areas:
o Build processes that establish a culture of quality, customer service, and professional conduct across operations, curriculum, training, and stakeholder engagement
o Use oversight and survey data to determine areas of risk and improvement, with recommendations for mitigation
o Create a data management plan that includes a data management process diagram, data dictionary, user protocols, reporting standards, maintenance plans, and quality audits.
o Develop and maintain program planning and tracking tools
o Develop and analyze effectiveness/quality metrics and outcomes
o Conduct in-depth analysis such as regression analyses
o Conduct quality audits
o Use IV&V methodology to directly measure performance and quality, and report results
o Provide adoption assistance for information systems tools and procedures
o Prepare quarterly auditing report that summarizes the progress against established best practices, lessons learned, and recommendations for improvements
o Develop and deliver customer-facing status and effectiveness reports
o Maintain lessons learned and best practices repository
o Participate in programmatic communication efforts
o Support preparation of reports
· Experience in Management Institute’s Quality Management Principles
· Experience conducting quantitative and qualitative data analysis using statistical programs and survey software, including Excel, SPSS, SAS, R, and survey tools (e.g. survey monkey, Qualtrics, survey gizmo, etc.)
· Experience with qualitative data capture mechanisms such as interviews, focus groups, and surveys and structuring such data to make data-based recommendations
· Experience with database management, extraction, maintenance, input, and reporting
· Advanced Excel, Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint skills
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Must be a U.S. Citizen
· Experience with military transition training and efforts
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Five years or more experience designing and producing reports via a wide variety of information management research tools, systems, and processes
About HigherEchelon, Inc.
HigherEchelon, Inc. (HE) is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB) organizational performance consulting firm with offerings in Engineering, Gaming & Simulation, Cyber Training, Salesforce, Enterprise Technology, and Human Capital. HigherEchelon aims to be the premier trusted partner in organizational excellence and achieves this through sustained investment in talent and the employee experience. HigherEchelon puts the employee first to better serve customer needs and sustain excellence.
HigherEchelon offers competitive full-time benefits including paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) matching, full health/dental/vision coverage, plus much more. For on-site and remote employees, flexible work schedules are offered when authorized.
By joining our team, you are choosing to embark on a journey towards excellence as a valued team member and trusted partner. We appreciate your inquiry and look forward to discussing the opportunity further.
HigherEchelon, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. HigherEchelon, Inc. participates in E-Verify.