Contracts AdministratorLocation: Remote, Remote
Seeking a highly motivated Contracts Administrator who will work under the supervision of our SVP of Finance & Administration as well as closely with our Partners, Executive team, and Business Unit Leads.
Responsibilities and Requirements
· Actively participate in the drafting, evaluation, negotiation, and execution of NDAs, TAs, Contract Agreements, Sub-contracts, Purchasing Agreements, Consulting and Licensing Agreements, and others as needed
· Drive contract process improvement including maintaining a master contract log and maintaining/updating language standards for existing contract documents as needed
· Review Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFAR) clauses and requirements on contract solicitations working with the Federal Government including Intelligence Community (IC) agencies and Department of Defense
· Possess a background in, and thorough understanding of, government contracts, proposals, agreements, and like documents and related compliance matters
· Strong knowledge and ability to apply requirements of federal contracting terms and conditions, including Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFAR) and applicable agency supplement requirements to contract administration activities
· Attention to detail
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Hardworking team player with the ability to effectively manage competing priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
· Strong Microsoft Office skills
· Must be a U.S. Citizen
· Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Security clearance if needed
· Travel as required, but not anticipated
Desired Skills, but not required:
· Costpoint experience
· Current active Secret Security clearance
· Basic understanding of export compliance/ITAR rules and regulations and laws as it applies to defense services on federal government contracts
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree and 7-10 years’ experience in Government Contracts. Equivalent work experience may be considered
· Certification in or completion of a Government Contracts compliance course desired, but not required
About HigherEchelon, Inc.
HigherEchelon, Inc. (HE) is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB) organizational performance consulting firm with offerings in Engineering, Gaming & Simulation, Cyber Training, Salesforce, Enterprise Technology, and Human Capital. HigherEchelon aims to be the premier trusted partner in organizational excellence and achieves this through sustained investment in talent and the employee experience. HigherEchelon puts the employee first to better serve customer needs and sustain excellence.
HigherEchelon offers competitive full-time benefits including paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) matching, full health/dental/vision coverage, plus much more. For on-site and remote employees, flexible work schedules are offered when authorized.
By joining our team, you are choosing to embark on a journey towards excellence as a valued team member and trusted partner. We appreciate your inquiry and look forward to discussing the opportunity further.
HigherEchelon, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. HigherEchelon, Inc. participates in E-Verify.