Capture ManagerLocation: Washington, DC Area/Remote
Location: Washington, DC Area/Remote
Seeking a highly qualified Capture Manager. Reporting to the Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing, the Capture Manager will provide the link between the customer-facing Business Development (BD) Team and the Proposal Team. He/she will also provide Sales Operations and Strategy support to the executive team.
Duties and Expectations:
For opportunities that have passed Gate 2:
The Capture Manager will work with the BD Team and Proposal Team to:
o Coordinate, run, and document Solution Meetings
o Work with Proposal Manager to identify Past Performance
o Coordinate meetings with leadership, BD, SME to develop Initial Staffing
o Research and propose Price to Win
o Identify Key Personnel and assist in job descriptions and recruiting
o Help identify and integrate sub-contractors to fill all gaps
o Support Proposal Manager in writing and reviewing
· Brief the Gate 3 Readiness Review (Final GO/NOGO) once the RFP releases, using established criteria as per the Gate Review procedure
· Support the proposal process
· Responsible for staff models
· Support writings and colored review teams as needed
Sales Analyst support:
· Assemble monthly reports, assist in creating the metrics to evaluate sales efficiency and productivity
· Perform ad hoc analysis for senior management to provide data support for business decisions
· Participate in bi-weekly sales meetings
· Participate in bi-weekly gate review meetings
· Participate in monthly sales-operations coordination meetings
· Research/Forecast long-range opportunities
· Manage revenue forecasting and analysis
· Conduct analysis to gain deeper insights into business
· Assess client and sales trends and market movement
Sales Strategy Support:
· Participate in quarterly account plan reviews; design format, send and review key account plans for accuracy
· Semi-Annual strategy meeting: setup formats, review for accuracy and attend
· Attend company annual strategy meeting—coordinate agenda and setup formats
· Strong leadership and management skills
· Excellent organizational and time-management skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills
· Strong analytical skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office/Computer skills
· Must be a U.S. Citizen
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Finance, Marketing, Management, or a related field; Master’s degree in Business Administration or Management preferred
· 5+ years related work experience
About HigherEchelon, Inc.
HigherEchelon, Inc. (HE) is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB) organizational performance consulting firm with offerings in Engineering, Gaming & Simulation, Cyber Training, Salesforce, Enterprise Technology, and Human Capital. HigherEchelon aims to be the premier trusted partner in organizational excellence and achieves this through sustained investment in talent and the employee experience. HigherEchelon puts the employee first to better serve customer needs and sustain excellence.
HigherEchelon offers competitive full-time benefits including paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) matching, full health/dental/vision coverage, plus much more. For on-site and remote employees, flexible work schedules are offered when authorized.
By joining our team, you are choosing to embark on a journey towards excellence as a valued team member and trusted partner. We appreciate your inquiry and look forward to discussing the opportunity further.
HigherEchelon, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. HigherEchelon, Inc. participates in E-Verify.