Salesforce TesterLocation: Washington, DC Area or Remote
Location: Washington, DC Area or Remote
Seeking a highly motivated Salesforce Tester to support a government program working with applications.
The Salesforce Tester will serve on a scrum team and provide quality assurance on Salesforce functionality to ensure the as-built solution matches the Agile user story written for it.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
· Be competent in Salesforce technology including advanced declarative configuration used in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Community Cloud
· Evaluate Agile user stories for clarity and clear acceptance criteria
· Be able to write manual test plans/scripts to evaluate the designed-for functionality and to guide end users during UAT phases of the project
· Provide clear and actionable feedback to Business Analysts, Configurators and Developers as needed to identify flaws in functionality that need to be addressed
· Salesforce Administrator certification
· Must be a U.S. Citizen
· QA/Testing experience
· QA/Testing experience with Salesforce specifically
· Automation testing experience
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree, computer related discipline preferred
· 1 year minimum hands-on Salesforce configuration experience
About HigherEchelon, Inc.
HigherEchelon, Inc. (HE) is a service-disabled veteran owned small business (SDVOSB) organizational performance consulting firm with offerings in Engineering, Gaming & Simulation, Cyber Training, Salesforce, Enterprise Technology, and Human Capital. HigherEchelon aims to be the premier trusted partner in organizational excellence and achieves this through sustained investment in talent and the employee experience. HigherEchelon puts the employee first to better serve customer needs and sustain excellence.
HigherEchelon offers competitive full-time benefits including paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) matching, full health/dental/vision coverage, plus much more. For on-site and remote employees, flexible work schedules are offered when authorized.
By joining our team, you are choosing to embark on a journey towards excellence as a valued team member and trusted partner. We appreciate your inquiry and look forward to discussing the opportunity further.
HigherEchelon, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. HigherEchelon, Inc. participates in E-Verify.