Salesforce DeveloperLocation: Washington, DC or Remote
Location: Washington DC area or Remote
Seeking a highly motivated Salesforce Developer to support a government program working with applications.
The Salesforce Developer will serve on a scrum team and provide expertise in computer systems programming and technical support.
Responsibilities and Requirements
· Provide computer systems programming and/or advanced declarative configuration, technical support, and consulting for applications built on the Salesforce Platform; Platforms involved include Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Community Cloud
· Apply expertise in programming procedures to analyze, design, create or modify programs based on and related to system design specifications or operating systems
· Experience interacting with REST and SOAP services using XML and JSOM
· Strong knowledge of the Salesforce Apex HTTP, HTTPRequest and HTTPResponses classes
· Salesforce Administrator certification
· Must be a U.S. Citizen
· Must be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. security clearance
· Salesforce Platform Dev 1 certification or more preferred
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in a computer related discipline
· 2 years minimum hands-on Salesforce Development experience
About HigherEchelon, Inc.
HigherEchelon, Inc. (HE) is a service-disabled veteran owned small business (SDVOSB) organizational performance consulting firm with offerings in Engineering, Gaming & Simulation, Cyber Training, Salesforce, Enterprise Technology, and Human Capital. HigherEchelon aims to be the premier trusted partner in organizational excellence and achieves this through sustained investment in talent and the employee experience. HigherEchelon puts the employee first to better serve customer needs and sustain excellence.
HigherEchelon offers competitive full-time benefits including paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) matching, full health/dental/vision coverage, plus much more. For on-site and remote employees, flexible work schedules are offered when authorized.
By joining our team, you are choosing to embark on a journey towards excellence as a valued team member and trusted partner. We appreciate your inquiry and look forward to discussing the opportunity further.
HigherEchelon, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. HigherEchelon, Inc. participates in E-Verify.