Exploitation Analyst InstructorLocation: Fort Gordon, GA
Seeking a highly motivated Exploitation Analyst Instructor to support the Cyber School at Fort Gordon.
The Army recently established the Cyber School under the CCoE to train the new Cyber Branch/Career Field 17, which includes courses for MOS 17A, 170A, and 17C. Army Cyber School training includes Career Field 17’s (Cyber Operations) Basic Officer Leader Course (BOLC), Captain’s Career Course (CCC), Operations Officer Course (OOC), Advanced Individual Training (AIT), Advanced Leader Course (ALC), Senior Leader Course (SLC), Warrant Officer Basic Course (WOBC), Warrant Officer Advanced Course (WOAC), and other Cyberspace Operations courses as determined by the Army Cyber Commandant. The majority of these courses consist of technical cyber training validated by USCYBERCOM J7, DoD CIO, and the NSA.
The Exploitation Analyst (EA) course will educate EA personnel to perform technical analysis of metadata and content to ensure target continuity, to evaluate intelligence value of targets, and develop techniques to establish continued collection or gain additional target information. The EA Course will blend traditional intelligence analysis with a technical understanding of communication infrastructures, physical and logical network topographies, protocols and applications, and trending technologies.
The ideal candidate shall:
· Have two (2) years’ experience as a Training Developer or institutional, operational, and self- development training. Minimum three (3) years’ experience developing and designing full length skill-based instructional training material, and experience writing lesson plans using the Adult Learning Model or Experiential Learning Model
· Have a minimum of one (1) year experience target materials production, targeting board support, collateral effects estimate, and utilizing the Training Development Capabilities (TDC) database, or similar system, used for constructing learning and resource products
· Possess advanced writing skills (e.g. tailoring content and delivery for different audiences using Bloom’s taxonomy)
· Be highly skilled and have Subject Matter Expert knowledge in these topic areas: Networking, Security, Windows, UNIX, and Programming demonstrated by 3-5 years’ experience
· Possess U.S. Citizenship
· Possess and maintain the required security clearance throughout the contract. Possess a final Top Security Clearance and Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) with SCI eligibility at work performance start date and shall maintain the required security clearance throughout the life of the contract
· Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license
· Possess skills/knowledge of performing office automation work that includes word processing, electronic mail, spreadsheets, presentations, and other personal computer applications; typing a variety of materials from rough draft into final form including narrative and tabular material, e.g., correspondence, reports, and forms; maintaining records, historical records, survey results, reference library of training catalogs, regulations and other miscellaneous publications; establishing and maintaining office functional files and reference files; knowledge management applications e.g., Training Development Capabilities (TDC) SharePoint, Army Training Requirements and Resources System (ATRRS), and Blackboard
· Graduated the Common Faculty Development-Developers Course (CFD-DC), or Systems Approach to Training (SAT), Training Development Capability (TDC) Course, or meet the requirements to attend required training within 60 days of contract start date
· Bachelor’s degree demonstrating Computer Science or related field (e.g., General Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, System Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Forensics, Cyber Security, Information Technology, Information Assurance, Information Security, or Information Systems)
· In lieu of a bachelor’s degree, a minimum of 3 (three) additional years of experience in the below areas:
o Relevant experience includes computer or information systems design/development, programming, information/cyber/network security, vulnerability analysis, penetration testing, computer forensics, information assurance, systems engineering, network and system administration, military training in a relevant area such as JCAC(Joint Cyber Analysis course), or certification in an offensive cyber mission force work role such as Exploitation Analyst (EA), Digital Network Exploitation Analyst (DNEA), Target Digital Network Analyst, or related experience
About HigherEchelon, Inc.
HigherEchelon, Inc. (HE) is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB) organizational performance consulting firm with offerings in Engineering, Gaming & Simulation, Cyber Training, Salesforce, Enterprise Technology, and Human Capital. HigherEchelon aims to be the premier trusted partner in organizational excellence and achieves this through sustained investment in talent and the employee experience. HigherEchelon puts the employee first to better serve customer needs and sustain excellence.
HigherEchelon offers competitive full-time benefits including paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) matching, full health/dental/vision coverage, plus much more. For on-site and remote employees, flexible work schedules are offered when authorized.
By joining our team, you are choosing to embark on a journey towards excellence as a valued team member and trusted partner. We appreciate your inquiry and look forward to discussing the opportunity further.
HigherEchelon, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. HigherEchelon, Inc. participates in E-Verify.