Sales Operations AnalystLocation: Washington, DC/Remote
Seeking a Sales Operations Analyst to work closely with HigherEchelon’s Sales and Marketing Team to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the company’s sales by analyzing, forecasting, modeling, reporting, and optimizing information relevant to the growth of the business.
Responsibilities and Requirements
· Support the proposal process by developing staff models based on customer requirements
· Maintaining existing sales reports and designs new reports as needed. Participates in the evaluation, selection, and implementation of decision-support tools.
· Managing revenue forecasting and analysis
· Conducting analyses to gain deeper insights into business
· Assists in maintaining the functional areas of data management, contacts, leads, opportunities, dashboards, and reports, and ensuring data integrity throughout our CRM system
· Assists in creating the metrics to evaluate sales efficiency and productivity
· Assessing client and sales trends, feedback, and market movement; consolidate into recommendations for the executive team
· Performing ad hoc analysis for senior management to provide data support for business decisions
· Evaluating new tools and processes to improve reporting and sales operations
Required Experience and Skills:
· Must have strong writing and critical thinking skills
· Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills
· Extremely proficient with Microsoft Excel, formulas, and pivot tables
· Experience using CRM tools
· Must be a U.S. Citizen
Desired Experience and Skills:
· Experience with Salesforce CRM tool
· Experience as a Sales Operations Analyst, or similar position, with a government contracting company
Education and Experience:
· Bachelors and 3 years’ experience
About HigherEchelon, Inc.
HigherEchelon, Inc. (HE) is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB) organizational performance consulting firm with offerings in Engineering, Gaming & Simulation, Cyber Training, Salesforce, Enterprise Technology, and Human Capital. HigherEchelon aims to be the premier trusted partner in organizational excellence and achieves this through sustained investment in talent and the employee experience. HigherEchelon puts the employee first to better serve customer needs and sustain excellence.
HigherEchelon offers competitive full-time benefits including paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) matching, full health/dental/vision coverage, plus much more. For on-site and remote employees, flexible work schedules are offered when authorized.
By joining our team, you are choosing to embark on a journey towards excellence as a valued team member and trusted partner. We appreciate your inquiry and look forward to discussing the opportunity further.
HigherEchelon, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. HigherEchelon, Inc. participates in E-Verify.