Senior Program ManagerLocation: Washington, DC
Senior Program Manager
Location: Washington, DC area
Seeking a highly motivated Senior Program Manager to support a Federal program in Washington, DC. The Senior Program Manager will perform tasks requiring management of a large-scale program, encompassing multiple projects, with a total life cycle budget greater than $100 million. Tasks may include planning, initiating, managing, executing, and closing out small and large-scale programs in support of an agency’s mission.
· Oversees client and partner timelines across all channels, helping to ensure deadlines are met
· Identifying opportunities for continual improvement
· Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
· Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
· Review status of projects and budgets; manage schedules and prepares status reports
· Maintain project timeframes, objectives, and communications
· Develop mechanisms to monitor, forecast, and report on project progress including metrics and challenges
· Perform project risk management including planning, identification, analysis, response planning and controlling
· Provide program management and administrative support to the project staff
· Strong leadership and management skills
· Strong presentation and communication skills
· Experience working with Veterans and/or DoD
· Proficient in MS Office
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
· Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
· Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills
· US Citizenship Required. Must be able to obtain and maintain a VA Clearance
· PMP Certified
· Experience working with federal agencies
· Public policy analysis experience
· US Citizenship Required. Current VA Clearance preferred
Education and Experience:
· Master’s degree
· 10 years of program management experience
About HigherEchelon, Inc.
HigherEchelon, Inc. (HE) is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB) organizational performance consulting firm with offerings in Engineering, Gaming & Simulation, Cyber Training, Salesforce, Enterprise Technology, and Human Capital. HigherEchelon aims to be the premier trusted partner in organizational excellence and achieves this through sustained investment in talent and the employee experience. HigherEchelon puts the employee first to better serve customer needs and sustain excellence.
HigherEchelon offers competitive full-time benefits including paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) matching, full health/dental/vision coverage, plus much more. For on-site and remote employees, flexible work schedules are offered when authorized.
By joining our team, you are choosing to embark on a journey towards excellence as a valued team member and trusted partner. We appreciate your inquiry and look forward to discussing the opportunity further.
HigherEchelon, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. HigherEchelon, Inc. participates in E-Verify.