Unified Land Operations (ULO) InstructorLocation: Fort Gordon, GA
Seeking a highly motivated Unified Land Operations Instructor to support the Cyber School at Fort Gordon.
The Army recently established the Cyber School under the CCoE to train the new Cyber Branch/Career Field 17, which includes courses for MOS 17A, 170A, and 17C. The Cyber Branch primarily provides trained personnel to Army Cyber Command’s Cyber Mission Force (CMF) teams. The position will provide instructional support to the Cyber School, develop training and training products IAW USCYBERCOM J7, Army University SALT, Unified Land Operations, Basic Officer Leader Course Common Core standards, Captain’s Career Course Common Core standards, the Analysis Design Develop Implement and Evaluate (ADDIE) process, Army Learning Model (ALM) Principles, and all applicable regulations and SOPs (i.e. TRADOC REG 350-70 and all appendixes).
Responsibilities and Requirements:
· Support instruction and training development of Army Cyber School courses, primarily consisting of Cyber/17 Series professional military education common core Unified Land Operations instruction
· Maintain classrooms, support the training and training development requirements of the Cyber School such as: determining individual critical tasks and learning objectives
· Reviewing/modifying course materials; assist with developing training support documents including lessons plans, individual student assessment plans, POI, and practical exercises; present course instruction IAW the POI and Lesson Plan; and maintain classrooms.
·Demonstrate model behavior and professionalism at all times
· Must have experience within the United States Army Maneuver, Fire, and Effects field (11, 12, 13, 18, 19 MOS) serving in leadership positions as an Officer, Non-Commissioned Officer (NCO) or Warrant Officer (WO). Individual will have achieved the grade of E8 for NCOs, WO3 for Warrant Officers and O3 for commissioned officers
· Must have graduated from Senior Leader Course, Captain’s Career Course, or Command and General Staff College (or equivalent at the time)
· Must have served in a tactical unit as a company commander, staff planner, or in a similar leadership role of a battalion or higher element
· Have 2 (two) years of experience, within the last 5 (five) years, instructing full-length instructional and training material or courses related to Unified Land Operations
· Possess skills/knowledge of performing office automation work that includes word processing, electronic mail, spreadsheets, presentations, and other personal computer applications; typing a variety of materials from rough draft into final form including narrative and tabular material, e.g., correspondence, reports, and forms; maintaining records, historical records, survey results, reference library of training catalogs, regulations and other miscellaneous publications; establishing and maintaining office functional files and reference files; knowledge management applications, e.g., SharePoint, Army training requirements and resources system (ATRRS), and Blackboard
· Graduated the Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC), or Foundation Instructor Facilitator’s
Course (FIFC), or Common Faculty Development Instructor Course (CFD-IC) Faculty Development Program-1 (FDP-1), and Support Cadre Training Course (SCTC)
· Must possess an active Top Secret/SCI Clearance
·Must be a U.S. Citizen
· Graduation from the Army’s Functional Area 29 Officer Course, 290A Warrant Officer Advanced Course, Army Cyberspace Operations Planners Course (ACOPC) or alternate/equivalent qualification training for USCYBERCOM Cyber Mission Forces (CMF) teams
Education and Experience:
·In lieu of a Bachelor’s degree, a minimum of 3 (three) additional years of experience in the above areas
About HigherEchelon, Inc.
HigherEchelon, Inc. (HE) is a service-disabled veteran owned small business (SDVOSB) organizational performance consulting firm with offerings in Engineering, Gaming & Simulation, Cyber Training, Salesforce, Enterprise Technology, and Human Capital. HigherEchelon aims to be the premier trusted partner in organizational excellence and achieves this through sustained investment in talent and the employee experience. HigherEchelon puts the employee first to better serve customer needs and sustain excellence.
HigherEchelon offers competitive full-time benefits including paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) matching, full health/dental/vision coverage, plus much more. For on-site and remote employees, flexible work schedules are offered when authorized.
By joining our team, you are choosing to embark on a journey towards excellence as a valued team member and trusted partner. We appreciate your inquiry and look forward to discussing the opportunity further.