Cyber Exploitation AnalystLocation: Fort Gordon, GA
Seeking a highly motivated Cyber Exploitation Analyst to support the Cyber School at Fort Gordon.
The Army recently established the Cyber School under the CCoE to train the new Cyber Branch/Career Field 17, which includes courses for MOS 17A, 170A, and 17C. The Cyber Branch primarily provides trained personnel to Army Cyber Command’s Cyber Mission Force (CMF) teams. The position will provide instructional support to the Cyber School, develop training and training products IAW USCYBERCOM J7, Army University SALT, Unified Land Operations, Basic Officer Leader Course Common Core standards, Captain’s Career Course Common Core standards, the Analysis Design Develop Implement and Evaluate (ADDIE) process, Army Learning Model (ALM) Principles, and all applicable regulations and SOPs (i.e. TRADOC REG 350-70 and all appendixes).
· Highly Skilled and Subject Matter Expert knowledge in these topic areas: Networking, Security, Windows, UNIX and Programming demonstrated by 3-5 years’ experience
· Relevant experience includes computer or information systems design/development, programming, information/cyber/network security, vulnerability analysis, penetration testing, computer forensics, information assurance, systems engineering, network and system administration, military training in a relevant area such as Instructing at JCAC (Joint Cyber Analysis course) or as Exploitation Analyst (EA), Digital Network Exploitation Analyst (DNEA), Target Digital Network
· Possess advanced writing skills (e.g. tailoring content and delivery for different audiences using Bloom's Taxonomy)
· Must have Graduated the Systems Approach to Training (SAT), Training Development Capability (TDC) Course, or meet the requirements to attend required training within 60 days of contract start
· Possess skills/knowledge of performing office automation work that includes word processing, electronic mail, spreadsheets, presentations, and other personal computer applications; typing a variety of materials from rough draft into final form including narrative and tabular material, e.g., correspondence, reports, and forms; maintaining records, historical records, survey results, reference library of training catalogs, regulations and other miscellaneous publications; establishing and maintaining office functional files and reference files; knowledge management applications, e.g., Training Development Capabilities (TDC) SharePoint, Army Training Requirements and Resources System (ATRRS), and Blackboard
· Must possess an active Top Secret/SCI Clearance
· Must be a U.S. Citizen
· Graduation from the Common Faculty Development-Developers Course (CFD-DC)
· Two (2) years’ experience as a Training Developer or institutional, operational and self-development training
· Minimum three (3) years’ experience developing and designing full-length skill-based instructional training material, and experience writing lesson plans using the Adult Learning Model or Experiential Learning Model
· Minimum one (1) year experience target materials production, targeting board support, collateral effects estimate, and utilizing the Training Development Capabilities (TDC) database, or similar system, used for constructing learning and resource products.
· Certification in an offensive cyber mission force work role such as Exploitation Analyst (EA), Digital Network Exploitation Analyst (DNEA), Target Digital Network Analyst, or related experience
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field (e.g., General Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, System Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Forensics, Cyber Security, Information Technology, Information Assurance, Information Security, or Information Systems)
About HigherEchelon, Inc.
HigherEchelon, Inc. (HE) is a service-disabled veteran owned small business (SDVOSB) organizational performance consulting firm with offerings in Engineering, Gaming & Simulation, Cyber Training, Salesforce, Enterprise Technology, and Human Capital. HigherEchelon aims to be the premier trusted partner in organizational excellence and achieves this through sustained investment in talent and the employee experience. HigherEchelon puts the employee first to better serve customer needs and sustain excellence.
HigherEchelon offers competitive full-time benefits including paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) matching, full health/dental/vision coverage, plus much more. For on-site and remote employees, flexible work schedules are offered when authorized.
By joining our team, you are choosing to embark on a journey towards excellence as a valued team member and trusted partner. We appreciate your inquiry and look forward to discussing the opportunity further.
HigherEchelon, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. HigherEchelon, Inc. participates in E-Verify.