Human Capital Analytics LeadLocation: Washington, DC Area
Human Capital Analytics Lead
Location: Washington, DC area
The Human Capital Analytics Lead designs, develops and implements workforce intelligence and analytic solutions that support human capital program and change management decisions. The ideal candidate will construct forecasts, provide recommendations and strategic/tactical plans based on data from interviews, assessments, focus groups, surveys, and measures of individual and organizational performance. The primary responsibility will be analyzing complex business problems and issues, evaluating results and presenting findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner to decision makers. The role will require performing hands-on technical work on complex projects in the area of psychometrics.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Establish measures of effectiveness to show user satisfaction and adoption, including a combination of qualitative feedback through user demos, testing, and focus groups, as well as quantitative data captured through user metrics, and digital surveys
- Create a measurement system and or tool to assess and display awareness, understanding, buy-in and adoption of change management activities
- Develop, validate, and implement assessment tools and processes
- Assist consultants and project management by contributing to project plan development, scheduling and preparing for focus groups and interviews, gathering background documentation, and interacting with client employees and managers.
- Develop project deliverables and materials such as draft performance standards, competency definitions, test items, training materials, job aids, instructional guides, etc.
- Strong background in statistics and assessment methodology
- Strong attention to detail
- Solid computer skills with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio)
- Experience conducting data gathering activities, including interviews, focus groups, and surveys
- Experience conducting quantitative and qualitative workforce data analysis using statistical programs and survey software, including Excel, SPSS, SAS, R, and Salesforce adoption dashboards
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Prosci change management certified
- Experience working on government contracts or with DoD
- Experience working on cross functional and remote teams
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university required
- Advanced degree in Industrial Organizational Psychology, Organizational Development or MBA preferred
- A minimum of three years of relevant work experience related to change management, organizational development, or human resource consulting
About HigherEchelon, Inc.
HigherEchelon, Inc. (HE) is a service-disabled veteran owned small business (SDVOSB) organizational performance consulting firm with offerings in Engineering, Gaming & Simulation, Cyber Training, Salesforce, Enterprise Technology, and Human Capital. HigherEchelon aims to be the premier trusted partner in organizational excellence and achieves this through sustained investment in talent and the employee experience. HigherEchelon puts the employee first to better serve customer needs and sustain excellence.
HigherEchelon offers competitive full-time benefits including paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) matching, full health/dental/vision coverage, plus much more. For on-site and remote employees, flexible work schedules are offered when authorized.
By joining our team, you are choosing to embark on a journey towards excellence as a valued team member and trusted partner. We appreciate your inquiry and look forward to discussing the opportunity further.
HigherEchelon, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. HigherEchelon, Inc. participates in E-Verify.