Networking InstructorLocation: Ft. Gordon, GA
Seeking a highly motivated Networking Instructor to provide instructional support and training development for the Cyber School at Ft. Gordon.
The Army recently established the Cyber School under the CCoE to train the new Cyber Branch/Career Field 17, which includes courses for MOS 17A, 170A, and 17C. Army Cyber School training includes Career Field 17’s (Cyber Operations) Basic Officer Leader Course (BOLC), Captain’s Career Course (CCC), Operations Officer Course (OOC), Advanced Individual Training (AIT), Advanced Leader Course (ALC), Senior Leader Course (SLC), Warrant Officer Basic Course (WOBC), Warrant Officer Advanced Course (WOAC), and other Cyberspace Operations courses as determined by the Army Cyber Commandant. The majority of these courses consist of technical cyber training validated by USCYBERCOM J7, DoD CIO, and the NSA.
The candidate shall provide instructional support and training development for the Cyber School. Personnel supporting the school shall assist and support the CCoE personnel and shall utilize and develop all training related products IAW all applicable regulations and SOPs (i.e. TRADOC REG 350-70 with appendixes). Instructors will facilitate adult learning through modern training techniques and methodologies and assist in developing Cyberspace Operations (CO) curriculum. The Cyber Common Technical Core (CCTC) course embraces the adult learning concept by creating an environment that is approximately 80% hands-on and 20% knowledge-based instruction.
· Must have networking expertise and experience equivalent to the CCIE-R&S or JNCIE-SP level
· Must understand networking from both the theoretical & practical perspectives
· Must be proficient with reading and understanding Requests for Comment (RFC)
· Must be proficient with taking an RFC for a networking protocol and creating a compliant implementation from scratch
· Must be proficient in Python
· Must understand Software Defined Networking (SDN)
· Must have experience in instructing the aforementioned topics
· Must be proficient with networking exploitation without the assistance of toolkits
· Must be proficient with reverse engineering patches to discover the original vulnerabilities. Must have experience in instructing the aforementioned topics
· Possess and maintain the required security clearance (TS/SCI) throughout the contract.
· Possess skills/knowledge of performing office automation work that includes word processing, electronic mail, spreadsheets, presentations, and other personal computer applications; typing a variety of materials from rough draft into final form including narrative and tabular material, e.g., correspondence, reports, and forms; maintaining records, historical records, survey results, reference library of training catalogs, regulations and other miscellaneous publications; establishing and maintaining office functional files and reference files; knowledge management applications, e.g., SharePoint, Army training requirements and resources system (ATRRS), and Blackboard.
· Graduated the Foundation Instructor/Facilitator Course (FIFC), Faculty Development Program-1 (FDP-1), and Support Cadre Training Course (SCTC).
· Graduated from the Army’s Functional Area 29 Officer Course, 17A Officer Course, 170B Warrant Officer Basic Course, 170A Warrant Officer Advanced Course, 290A Warrant
· Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems or an equivalent degree
· In lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree, a minimum of 3 (three) additional years of experience in the above areas
About HigherEchelon, Inc.
HigherEchelon, Inc. (HE) is a service-disabled veteran owned small business (SDVOSB) organizational performance consulting firm with offerings in Engineering, Gaming & Simulation, Cyber Training, Salesforce, Enterprise Technology, and Human Capital. HigherEchelon aims to be the premier trusted partner in organizational excellence and achieves this through sustained investment in talent and the employee experience. HigherEchelon puts the employee first to better serve customer needs and sustain excellence.
HigherEchelon offers competitive full-time benefits including paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) matching, full health/dental/vision coverage, plus much more. For on-site and remote employees, flexible work schedules are offered when authorized.
By joining our team, you are choosing to embark on a journey towards excellence as a valued team member and trusted partner. We appreciate your inquiry and look forward to discussing the opportunity further.
HigherEchelon, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. HigherEchelon, Inc. participates in E-Verify.