Quality Assurance AnalystLocation: Huntsville, Alabama
Quality Assurance Analyst
Location: Huntsville, AL
Seeking a highly motivated Quality Assurance Analyst to support Army Aviation and Missile programs for the Systems Simulation, Software and Integration (S3I) Directorate.
Candidate will develop and assist in the implementation of quality programs for hardware, software, and service products.
Responsibilities and Requirements
· Develops a Software Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan and documents quality activities in compliance with S3I processes and procedures.
· Implements a system and software quality program per the S3I Quality Standard Operating Procedures and other quality processes and procedures and using ISO 9000-3 as a reference.
· Supports the Army Materiel Release Process, as documented in Army Regulation 700-142, Type Classification, Materiel Release, Fielding, and Transfer; supports S3I's role in software materiel release determinations.
· Supports S3I's SQA's material release activities, including suitability and supportability assessments, by providing needed project level software data.
· Prepares change requests for the S3I quality processes and implement the changes once approved by the S3I Process Configuration Control Board (PCCB) or the S3I Quality Assurance Division Chief, as appropriate.
· Reviews each project's defined process, solicitation, and management plan(s) for conformance to the EPIC process and provides feedback to the Project Leads.
· Measures and analyzes the effectiveness of the process. Develop the organizational QC processes, which a project uses as a basis for their QC activities on a project. Conduct audits of projects' processes and deliverable products.
· Audits the implementation of the QC processes on each project. Recommend improvements to the process(es).
· Assists in development of management plans. Document process or product deficiencies via Quality Problem Reports (QPRs)
· Must be able to obtain and maintain a secret security clearance; must be a US Citizen
· Aviation experience
· Demonstrated knowledge of software development life-cycle.
· ISO 9001-2008 quality management system certifications.
· Active DoD clearance
Education and Experience
· Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, business, or other related scientific or technical discipline, or equivalent experience.
· 8 years of relevant work experience
About HigherEchelon, Inc.
HigherEchelon, Inc. (HE) is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB) organizational performance consulting firm with offerings in Engineering, Gaming & Simulation, Cyber Training, Salesforce, Enterprise Technology, and Human Capital. HigherEchelon aims to be the premier trusted partner in organizational excellence and achieves this through sustained investment in talent and the employee experience. HigherEchelon puts the employee first to better serve customer needs and sustain excellence.
HigherEchelon offers competitive full-time benefits including paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) matching, full health/dental/vision coverage, plus much more. For on-site and remote employees, flexible work schedules are offered when authorized.
By joining our team, you are choosing to embark on a journey towards excellence as a valued team member and trusted partner. We appreciate your inquiry and look forward to discussing the opportunity further.
HigherEchelon, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. HigherEchelon, Inc. participates in E-Verify.