Integrated MCS TrainerLocation: Fort Drum, New York
Seeking a highly motivated Integrated Mission Command Systems Trainer.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Plan, coordinate, and execute individual Mission Command Information Systems training
- Assist unit leadership in planning individual training that will meet their training objectives; identify any gaps (resource, training, equipment etc.) and work with the management team to ensure they are filled prior to execution of training
- Update Programs of Instruction
- Maintain a comprehensive repository of relevant TTPs
- Provide work leadership for lower level employees, including evaluating the effectiveness of their training presentations and programs
- Advanced knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in the delivery of training programs
- Expert knowledge of relevant technology or subject matter
- Demonstrated effective presentation and communication skills
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a secret security clearance
- Experience in a battalion or Tactical Operations Center
- Logistics experience (Maintenance, Supply and/or Transportation)
- Experience using Blue Force Tracker (BFT), Joint Battle Command-Platform (JPC-P), Joint Capabilities Release (JCR), Command Post of the Future (CPOF) and/or Advanced Field Artillery Targeting and Direction System (AFATADS)
- Current secret security clearance
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 6-8 years of relevant experience
About HigherEchelon, Inc.
HigherEchelon, Inc. (HE) is a service-disabled veteran owned small business (SDVOSB) organizational performance consulting firm with offerings in Engineering, Gaming & Simulation, Cyber Training, Salesforce, Enterprise Technology, and Human Capital. HigherEchelon aims to be the premier trusted partner in organizational excellence and achieves this through sustained investment in talent and the employee experience. HigherEchelon puts the employee first to better serve customer needs and sustain excellence.
HigherEchelon offers competitive full-time benefits including paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) matching, full health/dental/vision coverage, plus much more. For on-site and remote employees, flexible work schedules are offered when authorized.
By joining our team, you are choosing to embark on a journey towards excellence as a valued team member and trusted partner. We appreciate your inquiry and look forward to discussing the opportunity further.
HigherEchelon, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. HigherEchelon, Inc. participates in E-Verify.