Salesforce UI DeveloperLocation: Washington, DC Metro Area or Remote
Seeking a highly motivated Salesforce Custom UI Developer to support a government program working with applications.
The Salesforce Developer will serve on a scrum team and provide expertise in computer systems programming and technical support.
Responsibilities and Requirements
· Provide computer systems programming, technical support, and consulting for an application support program using specific tools relative to the application and technical environment being utilized
· Apply expertise in programming procedures to analyze, design, create or modify programs based on and related to system design specifications or operating systems.
Education and Experience
· 1 year of computer programming, technical support, and application support experience
· Experience interacting with REST and SOAP services using XML and JSOM
· Strong knowledge of the Salesforce Apex HTTP, HTTPRequest and HTTPResponses classes
· 3-5 years experience
· Bachelor’s degree in a computer related discipline
· Salesforce Certified Administrator
About HigherEchelon, Inc.
HigherEchelon, Inc. (HE) is a service-disabled veteran owned small business (SDVOSB) provider of management, training, technology, engineering, and leadership support services. Our mission is to help organizations achieve the results they seek by operating at peak efficiency. Supported by a strong
background in Program Management, our expert teams have a highly successful track record of quickly responding to client critical requests and consistently exceeding expectations.
HigherEchelon, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. HigherEchelon, Inc. participates in E-Verify.