DOL TAP Training Facilitator
DOL TAP Training Facilitator
Locations: NS Great Lakes, IL, Fort Leonard Wood, MO, Whiteman Air Force Base, MO, Minot Air Force Base, ND, Grand Forks Air Force Base, ND, Ellsworth Air Force Base, SD, Hill Air Force Base, UT, Mountain Home Air Force Base, ID, Offutt Air Force Base, NE, Scott Air Force Base, Illinois
Seeking a highly motivated Department of Labor (DOL) Transition Assistance Program (TAP) Training Facilitator.
The DOL TAP Training Facilitator will provide Transitioning Service Members (Active, Reserve, National Guard), family members, and Veterans a comprehensive understanding of preparing for civilian employment. This includes job searching, job application processes, networking, technical training opportunities, credentialing, and assistance in preparing for civilian employment and participation in technical programs and schools.
- Ability to guide military Transitioning Service Members (TSMs) in developing their individual goals to ensure successful civilian careers
- Ability to work well with TSMs and staff
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Previous experience which demonstrates understanding of public and private sector employment processes
- Previous experience as a classroom instructor
- Must be able to communicate effectively, be comfortable instructing and speaking in front of a group
- Must be observant of others, possess the ability to engage an audience, and respond to inquiries independently
- Must have excellent time management skills and the ability to work independently
- Must be flexible and adaptable. Work at times will require extended hours, including weekdays, weekends, and some holidays, generally anticipating and addressing emerging requirements under changing and constrained timelines
- Former Service Member or Spouse preferred
- Associate’s degree, any discipline from an accredited college or university or at least 3 years of experience as a professional trainer or facilitator
About HigherEchelon, Inc.
HigherEchelon, Inc. (HE) is a service-disabled veteran owned small business (SDVOSB) provider of management, training, technology, engineering, and leadership support services. Our mission is to help organizations achieve the results they seek by operating at peak efficiency. Supported by a strong background in Program Management, our expert teams have a highly successful track record of quickly responding to client critical requests and consistently exceeding expectations.
HigherEchelon, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. HigherEchelon, Inc. participates in E-Verify.