Senior Program ManagerLocation: Washington, DC Area or Remote
Seeking a highly motivated Senior Program Manager to support a large‐scale Federal process improvement project utilizing Lean Six-Sigma headquartered in Washington, DC. In this position, the Program Manager will be responsible for leading and facilitating Lean Sigma projects that include the development and delivery of improvement curriculum, resources, and training. The Program Manager will work closely with the Project Analyst to oversee all training curriculum which includes Lean Yellow Belt, Lean Green Belt, Lean for Leaders, Lean Black Belt, and Leading Organizational Improvement (Executive Leadership).
Responsibilities and Requirements
· Oversees client and partner timelines across all channels, helping to ensure deadlines are met
· Identifying opportunities for continual improvement
· Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
· Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
· Review status of projects and budgets; manage schedules and prepares status reports
· Maintain project timeframes, objectives and communications
· Develop mechanisms to monitor, forecast, and report on project progress including metrics and challenges
· Perform project risk management including planning, identification, analysis, response planning and controlling
· Provide program management and administrative support to the project staff
· Organize all incoming/outgoing documents across internal teams, clients, and partner agencies on the server
· Understanding of Lean Six Sigma process improvement
· Strong leadership and management skills
· Strong presentation and communication skills
· Proficient in MS Office
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
· Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
· Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills
· US Citizenship Required. Must be able to obtain and maintain a VA Clearance
· PMP Certified
· Experience working with federal agencies
· US Citizenship Required. Current VA Clearance preferred
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Minimum 5 years program management
About HigherEchelon, Inc.
HigherEchelon, Inc. (HE) is a service-disabled veteran owned small business (SDVOSB) provider of management, training, technology, engineering, and leadership support services. Our mission is to help organizations achieve the results they seek by operating at peak efficiency. Supported by a strong background in Program Management, our expert teams have a highly successful track record of quickly responding to client critical requests and consistently exceeding expectations.
HigherEchelon, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. HigherEchelon, Inc. participates in E-Verify.