Quality Assurance AnalystLocation: Huntsville, Alabama
Quality Assurance Analyst
Location: Huntsville, AL
Seeking a highly motivated Quality Assurance Analyst to support Army Aviation and Missile programs for the Systems Simulation, Software and Integration (S3I) Directorate.
Candidate will develop and assist in implementation of quality programs for hardware, software, and service products.
Responsibilities and Requirements
· Develops a Software Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan and documents quality activities in compliance with S3I processes and procedures.
· Implements a system and software quality program per the S3I Quality Standard Operating Procedures and other quality processes and procedures and using ISO 9000-3 as a reference.
· Supports the Army Materiel Release Process, as documented in Army Regulation 700-142, Type Classification, Materiel Release, Fielding, and Transfer; supports S3I's role in software materiel release determinations.
· Supports S3I's SQA's material release activities, including suitability and supportability assessments, by providing needed project level software data.
· Prepares change requests for the S3I quality processes and implement the changes once approved by the S3I Process Configuration Control Board (PCCB) or the S3I Quality Assurance Division Chief, as appropriate.
· Reviews each project's defined process, solicitation, and management plan(s) for conformance to the EPIC process and provides feedback to the Project Leads.
· Measures and analyzes the effectiveness of the process Develop the organizational QC processes, which a project uses as a basis for their QC activities on a project. Conduct audits of projects' processes and deliverable products.
· Audits the implementation of the QC processes on each project Recommend improvements to the process(es).
· Assists in development of management plans. Document process or product deficiencies via Quality Problem Reports (QPRs)
Education and Experience
· Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, business, or other related scientific or technical discipline, or equivalent experience.
· 2-8 Years related work experience.
· Must be able to obtain and maintain a secret security clearance; must be a US Citizen.
· Demonstrated knowledge of software development life-cycle.
· ISO 9001-2008 quality management system certifications.
· Active DoD clearance
About HigherEchelon, Inc.
HigherEchelon, Inc. (HE) is a service-disabled veteran owned small business (SDVOSB) provider of management, training, technology, engineering, and leadership support services. Our mission is to help organizations achieve the results they seek by operating at peak efficiency. Supported by a strong
background in Program Management, our expert teams have a highly successful track record of quickly responding to client critical requests and consistently exceeding expectations.
HigherEchelon, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. HigherEchelon, Inc. participates in E-Verify.