eInsurance Senior Business/Functional AnalystLocation: Remote, Remote
Description: Seeking a highly motivated eInsurance Senior Business/Functional Analyst
- Perform Agile requirements' management activities for the ePayments product team; perform the analysis of user needs to determine functional, cross-functional, and technical requirements
- Perform elaboration of user stories and decomposition of stories into backlog items and determine acceptance criteria
- Manage and coordinate process requirements for various projects
- Lead Agile requirements' management activities; lead the analysis of user needs to determine functional, cross-functional, and technical requirements
- Manage writing and client delivery of project documents
- Manage the collection, tracking and monitoring of system and business requirements
- Identify and manage risks and issues impacting the progress and outcome of the project
- Develop and maintain scheduled project/product sprints and backlog
- Facilitate accurate configuration management for project related artifacts
- Verify traceability amongst requirements, test cases and potential risks and impediments
- Provide daily supervision and direction to support staff as needed
- Responsible for collecting, analyzing, managing and reporting key Program and Product Team execution status and metrics across all aspects of the Agile product development lifecycle using SAFe/VIP as the minimum performance baseline
- Perform functional analysis and allocation to identify required tasks and their interrelationships
- Conduct user interviews, leading and facilitating sessions, and developing business process models and formal specifications
- Develop Change Requests per established policies and procedures.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and excellent customer service
- Highly motivated and analytical; proven problem-solving abilities
- Ability to take initiative
- Ability and enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness and enthusiasm to learn new skills, new client environments, and grow domain expertise
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to conduct independent research to lead or support the resolution of complex questions and issues
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Excellent analytical skills, the ability to integrate information from multiple sources to execute effectively and efficiently in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team setting
- Experience working with VistA
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a VA clearance
- Healthcare insurance verification application knowledge is strongly preferred
- Experience working in a SAFe environment
- Experience with the IB module is preferred
- Experience with the 270/271 HL7 standard is preferred
- Current VA clearance preferred
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Operations Research, Mathematics, Computer Science, Cost Accounting or related scientific or technical discipline.
- 5+ years of work experience (8+ years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education, if no degree)
About HigherEchelon, Inc.
HigherEchelon, Inc. (HE) is a service-disabled veteran owned small business (SDVOSB) provider of management, training, technology, engineering, and leadership support services. Our mission is to help organizations achieve the results they seek by operating at peak efficiency. Supported by a strong
background in Program Management, our expert teams have a highly successful track record of quickly responding to client critical requests and consistently exceeding expectations.
HigherEchelon, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. HigherEchelon, Inc. participates in E-Verify.