E-Learning Specialist/Lectora DeveloperLocation: Washington Area, DC
Seeking a highly motivated E-Learning specialist to support a large government program. The ideal candidate will work with a team of other e-learning specialists, instructional designers, 508 compliance testers, and program managers. The E-learning specialist will design and develop web-based training (WBT) materials using Lectora and collaborate in the development of additional training content (e.g., presentations, quick reference tools, instructor/participant guides, storyboards, etc.) on a variety of topics.
- Creating master templates for WBTs
- Creating 508 compliant WBTs
- Editing and reviewing content for other team members
- Testing builds for compliance and functionality
- Developing engaging interactive slides and working with embedded video
- 2+ years of experience in Instructional Systems Design (ISD) to include instructor-led training (ILT), virtual instructor-led training and web-based training (WBT) design and development
- Proficiency in developing training material to meet specific Interactive Multimedia Instruction (IMI)level criteria
- Advanced knowledge of Lectora development software
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office with emphasis on Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- 504/508 and SCORM compliance experience
- Knowledge of and experience with the ADDIE process of Instructional Systems Design
- High degree of flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced work environment
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be able to obtain VA Clearance
- Graphic design experience
- Skilled in creating and using variables and triggers for interactive slides
- Current VA Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree and 4 years’ experience required
About HigherEchelon, Inc.
HigherEchelon, Inc. (HE) is a service-disabled veteran owned small business (SDVOSB) provider of management, training, technology, engineering, and leadership support services. Our mission is to help organizations achieve the results they seek by operating at peak efficiency. Supported by a strong background in Program Management, our expert teams have a highly successful track record of quickly responding to client critical requests and consistently exceeding expectations.
HigherEchelon, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. HigherEchelon, Inc. participates in E-Verify.