Radar Signal AnalystLocation: Huntsville, Alabama
- Secret Security Clearance
- BMDS Radar experience
- Tactical radar or HWIL experience
• Understanding of radar signal and data processing
• MATLAB knowledge and experience
• LINUX knowledge and experience
• Ability to generate clear, concise, and intuitive presentation of results
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and reporting practices
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Able to work well in a team environment
- Current A+ and/or Network+ Certifications
• PERL script knowledge and experience
• Familiarity with X-band radars
• Familiarity with the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) pre- and post-test analysis activities and
• Experience with root cause analysis of Strategic radar systems and interoperability
Education and Experience
· Applicants must have a minimum of a BS in Electrical Engineering, Physics, or similar degree field, and a minimum of 6 years relevant experience
About HigherEchelon, Inc.
HigherEchelon, Inc. (HE) is a service-disabled veteran owned small business (SDVOSB) provider of management, training, technology, engineering, and leadership support services. Our mission is to help organizations achieve the results they seek by operating at peak efficiency. Supported by a strong
background in Program Management, our expert teams have a highly successful track record of quickly responding to client critical requests and consistently exceeding expectations.
HigherEchelon, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. HigherEchelon, Inc. participates in E-Verify.