Salesforce Automation TesterLocation: Washington, DC Metro Area or Remote
Seeking a highly motivated Salesforce Automation Tester to enhance automation frameworks and tools or bring in open source tools and technologies to solve test automation problems and the ability to build out Front End Automation framework from scratch.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Develop and execute software test plans, write and maintain test automation scripts that match test plans, create data sheets to be used with test scripts, and perform manual, negative and regression tests by executing batches of automated scripts throughout the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Maintain the integrity of Automated tests in multiple environments
- Review and approve QA Automation specifications and acceptance criteria
- Collaborate with team members (Development, Testing Engineers, Scrum Master), Product Owner and Business partners to ensure that proper software testing methodologies are used, product requirements/issues are documented and diagnosed, and testing is completed according to established deadlines and processes
- Coordinate with manual testers to convert test cases
- Facilitate development practices to ensure higher levels of end-to-end testing automation
- Coordinate and manage Automation processes with other Automation Testers
- Collaborate with the Release Manager to validate that the Test scripts have been merged correctly in GitHub
- Engineer solutions for improved test data management and provisioning. Promote Agile and DevOps adoption
- Apply QA best practices to actively look for process improvement opportunities
- Work closely with Testers and Development teams to report bugs, communicate issues and verify solutions
- Provide full test coverage with reports using screenshots during product release when needed
- Ability to work quickly but thoroughly in a fast-paced environment with multiple teams
- Communicate software problems with repeatable steps. Analyze testing incidents to ascertain sources and nature of defects
- Experimentation with next generation technologies to ensure continuous improvement and maturity of test engineering practices
Education and Experience
- 5+ years of professional experience in QA automation. Experience with UI test automation frameworks such as Selenium, JUnit, TestNG is required
- Web Browser Test Automation: Selenium
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Testing Framework: TestNG ,BDD, Hybrid Keyword
- Development Environment: Eclipse / Maven/ANT
- Agile / Scrum (workflow Rally or JIRA)
- Version Control Git
- Salesforce ADM201 certification required
· Exposure to Salesforce and Salesforce Lightning
· 2-3 years of Java coding is preferred
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or related discipline
About HigherEchelon, Inc.
HigherEchelon, Inc. (HE) is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB) provider of management, training, technology, engineering, and leadership support services. Our mission is to help organizations achieve the results they seek by operating at peak efficiency. Supported by a strong
background in Program Management, our expert teams have a highly successful track record of quickly responding to client critical requests and consistently exceeding expectations.
HigherEchelon, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. HigherEchelon, Inc. participates in E-Verify.