Salesforce Solution Architect
Salesforce Solution Architect
Location: Washington DC Area or Remote
Seeking a highly motivated Solution Architect to support our rapidly growing Salesforce practice.
The Architect must design, develop, and articulate solutions based on a customer's strategic business and technical requirements. The candidate will work with a variety of people (program managers, technical peers and business partners) to ensure that maximum value is delivered to clients. The candidate must demonstrate progressive leadership in the full life cycle of the software development environment.
The candidate must possess superb communication, analytical and time management skills. In addition, he/she must demonstrate ability and desire to continually learn new technologies in a changing environment. Problem solving capabilities must be excellent, coupled with an overall resilient, flexible, and enthusiastic personality.
Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident. D.C. area residents preferred.
HigherEchelon, Inc. is a leading provider of IT management consulting services and cloud solutions to both Government and Commercial customers. The Salesforce practice within HigherEchelon focuses on offering full range of planning, implementation and operations of Salesforce-based systems. Our project teams work with our customers to quickly solve mission-critical problems by identifying, designing, and implementing Salesforce solutions to improve their strategies and operations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Demonstrated track record of major solution architecture contributions in a medium to large enterprise.
• Lead the implementation with responsibility for the delivery of the architecture designs and solution strategy
• Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud (application design, architecture and development using Salesforce), Consultant certification preferred.
• Use deep business knowledge of Salesforce products to drive solution architecture and analysis engagement for major initiatives
• Applied knowledge of SFDC and CRM processes including Sales, Services and Marketing functions.
• Very strong leadership and influence skills - demonstrated ability to influence program partners to meet project and program objectives.
Required Education and Experience:
• Experience in providing program oversight and solutions architecture for Salesforce applications. Excellent analytical, technology, communication, decision making and problem-solving skills.
• Minimum of 3 years of Salesforce (SFDC) systems implementation experience, certification preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication to technical audiences, non-technical audiences, and senior management.
• Strong relationship management skills.
• Experience in Salesforce with end-to-end implementation in the following areas:
• Solution Architect experience on implementation projects using Agile and Iterative approach
• Understanding of key SFDC architectural concepts and how they influence design
• Force.com platform experience, including the limitation of the platform (e.g. API and governor limits)
• Experience deploying Community Cloud
• Evaluation of Salesforce with 3rd party solutions
• Salesforce Certifications (Sales Cloud/Service Cloud, Community Cloud)
• Background with architecture concepts (integration styles, architecture styles, patterns)
• Strong knowledge of software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
• Knowledge of Business Process Management (BPM) techniques and tools
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and 5 years direct experience in all aspects of developing and implementing CRM or salesforce platform applications.
About HigherEchelon, Inc.
HigherEchelon, Inc. (HE) is a service-disabled veteran owned small business (SDVOSB) provider of management, training, technology, engineering, and leadership support services. Our mission is to help organizations achieve the results they seek by operating at peak efficiency. Supported by a strong
background in Program Management, our expert teams have a highly successful track record of quickly responding to client critical requests and consistently exceeding expectations.
HigherEchelon, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. HigherEchelon, Inc. participates in E-Verify.