Salesforce Release Manager
Salesforce Release Manager
Location: Washington DC Area or Remote
Seeking a highly motivated Release Manager to support our rapidly growing Salesforce practice.
Release managers are responsible for all aspects of the end-to-end release processes. The ideal candidate will have professional experience working in a Salesforce (SFDC) environment, following Agile development methodologies, and managing/controlling release efforts.
Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident. D.C. area residents preferred.
HigherEchelon, Inc. is a leading provider of IT management consulting services and cloud solutions to both Government and Commercial customers. The Salesforce practice within HigherEchelon focuses on offering full range of planning, implementation and operations of Salesforce-based systems. Our project teams work with our customers to quickly solve mission-critical problems by identifying, designing, and implementing Salesforce solutions to improve their strategies and operations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Manage all aspects of the end-to-end release process.
• Sign off the release for implementation.
• Coordinate Scrum, UAT, and third-party teams.
• Ensure teams follow the company's established policies and procedures. Follow the service release and deployment policy and planning.
• Document outstanding known errors and workarounds.
• Release documentation, communications, and training.
• Implement a source control system.
• Provide a release roadmap.
• Conduct service roll-out planning.
• Manage reports on release progress and service-level agreements (SLAs).
• Ensure release acceptance, including Business sign-off of UAT.
• Collaborates with application developers, designers, and architects to ensure a shared understanding of the business model and the detailed functional requirements.
• Works with BA/QA resources to support testing and perform defect fixes as needed
• Participates in daily scrum and project status calls to provide accurate updates on deliverable timelines and status
• Creates and manages technical documentation as required
• Works with Technical Delivery Manager proactively for task prioritization, resolving issues and escalations
• Responsible for code release and deployment activities
• Participates in reviews of plans associated with project execution.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
· 2 years of extensive Design and Development experience in force.com
· Experience working in Agile environment
· Salesforce Consultant Certification
· Business Analysis skills to understand the Business Problem and propose the best technical solution
· Enterprise implementations of complex SFDC applications, with reports, workflow, working with several SFDC objects
· Maintain multiple user roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, etc.
· Strong communication, technical and virtual collaboration skills are a must
· Experience in dealing with multiple projects and cross-functional teams and ability to coordinate across teams in a large matrix organization environment
· Experience working with Salesforce Lightning experience is a plus
· Experience with MuleSoft is a plus
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent education
· Salesforce Admin 201 certification is mandatory.
About HigherEchelon, Inc.
HigherEchelon, Inc. (HE) is a service-disabled veteran owned small business (SDVOSB) provider of management, training, technology, engineering, and leadership support services. Our mission is to help organizations achieve the results they seek by operating at peak efficiency. Supported by a strong
background in Program Management, our expert teams have a highly successful track record of quickly responding to client critical requests and consistently exceeding expectations.
HigherEchelon, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. HigherEchelon, Inc. participates in E-Verify.