Mental Performance Coach
Mental Performance Consultant
Location: Multiple Locations
HigherEchelon, Inc. is seeking a Mental Performance Consultant (MPC) to teach performance enhancement techniques to Government Civilians and Military Service Members. The teaching specifically focuses on how to acquire and apply specific mental skills and techniques that cultivate the mental and emotional strength necessary to thrive in an era of overwhelming demands and persistent obstacles. Using these principles, MPCs work with leaders to become high performing tactical athletes and help foster high performing “unit teams” in preparation for, during, and following highly intense operations. Specifically, MPCs teach performance psychology to further promote excellence and efficiency during physical, technical, and tactical training, as well as during the challenges of global operations.
Responsibilities and Requirements
· Attend training exercises and field operations as requested by individual units to serve as an MPC and to coach leaders on the acquisition of performance psychology techniques and their application to individual tasks and unit operations
· Provide tailored educational programs and workshops to help Civilians living and working in demanding environments achieve success and accomplish personal, professional, and family goals
· Conduct assessments, assist in program evaluation, and support research projects being conducted locally
· Assist or provide program overview briefings to VIPs and high-ranking leaders when required
· Seek out and maintain professional development relating to all aspects of performance enhancement, academic proficiency, and jobrelated knowledge
· Perform additional duties as required
Education and Experience Requirements
· Masters or Doctoral degree from an accredited college or university in the field of Psychology, Counseling, or Kinesiology with a specialized emphasis in sport, organizational and/or performance psychology
· Experience working with adult clients developing performance enhancement skills, education, and training for use in a physical or motor performance arena
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Experience teaching large, small, and individual audiences; ability to work well within a team environment
· 1-6 years’ experience with Performance Enhancement Skills Training
· Experience with human performance, Collective Training, Training Development, and Training Education
· Must be possess or be able to obtain a Secret Security Clearance
About HigherEchelon, Inc.
HigherEchelon, Inc. (HE) is a service-disabled veteran owned small business (SDVOSB) provider of management, training, technology, engineering, and leadership support services. Our mission is to help organizations achieve the results they seek by operating at peak efficiency. Supported by a strong
background in Program Management, our expert teams have a highly successful track record of quickly responding to client critical requests and consistently exceeding expectations.
HigherEchelon, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. HigherEchelon, Inc. participates in E-Verify.