Systems EngineerLocation: Huntsville, AL
Location: Huntsville, AL
Seeking a highly motivated Systems Engineer to support the Systems Simulation, and Software Integration (S3I) Directorate in the continuation, sustainment and development of a government training device. A Systems Engineer is needed for requirements maintenance, development, and sustainment, continuous process improvement, risk management, process analysis and development, and system hardware and software life cycle sustainment and development.
Responsibilities and Requirements
· Analyze system, software, and hardware specifications and interface documents for capabilities to integrate into a training system.
· Assist in the architecture, design and modeling of the training system.
· Create and maintain functional test criteria for acceptance of system functionality.
· Coordinate with the Project, Software, Product and Test Leads to ensure appropriate implementation, documentation and testing of desired capabilities.
Education and Experience
· Bachelors and five years or more experience
· Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills
· Experience using version control software
· Experience with DOORS system
· 10% Travel should be expected
· Experience with THAAD or BMDS system architectures
· Experience with Army Training
Clearance Requirement: Must possess an active secret clearance
Potential for Teleworking: No
About HigherEchelon, Inc.
HigherEchelon, Inc. (HE) is a service-disabled veteran owned small business (SDVOSB) provider of management, training, technology, engineering, and leadership support services. Our mission is to help organizations achieve the results they seek by operating at peak efficiency. Supported by a strong
background in Program Management, our expert teams have a highly successful track record of quickly responding to client critical requests and consistently exceeding expectations.
HigherEchelon, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. HigherEchelon, Inc. participates in E-Verify.