Model-Based Systems EngineerLocation: Huntsville, Alabama
Model-Based Systems Engineer
Location: Huntsville, AL
Seeking a highly motivated Model-Based Systems Engineer (MBSE) to support the Army Aviation Mission Common Server (AMCS) Test and Integration Lab. This candidate will join a team instrumental in configuration and operation of a Systems Integration Lab (SIL) used to test new multi-core processor architectures for a next generation Army computing environment. The test environment will be utilized as an integral process of achieving necessary airworthiness and other certifications for U.S. Army and NATO aviation avionics.
Responsibilities and Requirements
· Modeling of multi-processor core architectures and platforms identified by Army Aviation to host asymmetric applications.
- Participate in all phases of the AMCS specification Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) efforts on the SIL project.
- Provide analysis, design, verification and validation utilizing MBE/MBSE tools and capabilities for advanced hypersonic boost-glide technologies.
- Support leadership on the development of an integrated process for use-case development, and supporting documentation, for all SIL requirements.
- Lead systems engineering development of the SIL and all supporting components.
- Support technical and risk assessments.
- Ensure integration risks are effectively addressed in program risk management and system engineering processes.
- Work with other development, architecture, and product development teams utilizing SYSML tools such as Magicdraw, Rhapsody, and Phoenix.
· US Citizen with the ability to obtain a DOD Secret clearance.
Education and Experience
· Bachelors and nine (10) years or more experience or Masters and 7 years related experience
· 7+ years of Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) tools and procedures desired.
· Experience with and understanding of object-oriented design.
· Understanding system interface requirements and requirements management.
· An understanding of networking/distributed computing environment concepts.
· An application of MBSE use cases, requirements capturing and decomposition, system specification, design and synthesis for architecture, behavior and data driven outputs.
· Proficiency with data modeling using flow charts, process flow diagrams, relational databases for requirements, functional specifications.
· Experience with aviation system architectures
· Experience with Army Training
· Experience with SysML modeling
Clearance Requirement: Must be able to obtain and maintain a secret clearance.
Potential for Teleworking: No
About HigherEchelon, Inc.
HigherEchelon, Inc. (HE) is a service-disabled veteran owned small business (SDVOSB) provider of management, training, technology, engineering, and leadership support services. Our mission is to help organizations achieve the results they seek by operating at peak efficiency. Supported by a strong
background in Program Management, our expert teams have a highly successful track record of quickly responding to client critical requests and consistently exceeding expectations.
HigherEchelon, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. HigherEchelon, Inc. participates in E-Verify.