Salesforce DeveloperLocation: Washington DC, Surrounding Metro Area
Seeking a highly motivated Salesforce Developer to support our rapidly growing Salesforce Practice.
HigherEchelon is anticipating strong growth and has a need to expand our existing Salesforce team. We are a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) with clients both in the Public and Commercial sectors. We are seeking qualified candidates for both Jr. and Sr. Salesforce Developer roles:
Responsibilities and Requirements
· Design and develop Salesforce solutions, with an emphasis on simple, configurable and effective solutions using configuration and custom code with standard and custom objects, process builders, case assignment rules, queues and escalation rules.
· Create solutions in both Classic and Lightning user interfaces.
· Supports build activities, using Visualforce, APEX, Force.com APIs, and Web Services.
· Possess Sales and Service Cloud experience including design and development of Service Cloud console components.
· Understand Agile Development and be able to plan, manage, or execute in that environment
· Maintain Salesforce certifications and assign them to HigherEchelon. Seek to earn additional certifications for Salesforce.
· Be experienced and knowledgeable in Apex Class and Trigger development.
· Experience with Community Cloud (Customer Community Plus) development.
· Experience with AppExchange products: Vlocity, SpringCM, eSign Live and Lightning Components a plus.
· Experience with CI/CD using Bitbucket, GIT, Bamboo and Ant.
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree required, and Master’s degree preferred
· Be certified by Salesforce either in a technical track or a consultant track
· Between 1 – 5+ years of previous Salesforce development experience required depending on role
· Must be a naturalized U.S. Citizen
· Proximity to Washington D.C. preferred
· Remote work considered but not preferred
About HigherEchelon, Inc.
HigherEchelon, Inc. (HE) is a service-disabled veteran owned small business (SDVOSB) provider of management, training, technology, engineering, and leadership support services. Our mission is to help organizations achieve the results they seek by operating at peak efficiency. Supported by a strong
background in Program Management, our expert teams have a highly successful track record of quickly responding to client critical requests and consistently exceeding expectations.
HigherEchelon, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. HigherEchelon, Inc. participates in E-Verify.