Web DeveloperLocation: Huntsville, AL
Location: Huntsville, AL
HigherEchelon is an immediate need of a Web Designer / Developer to support to support the Systems Simulation, Software and Integration Directorate (S3I). The selected candidate will work closely with fellow web developers, game designers, and artists in a dynamic development environment to help implement new features for existing and new Interactive websites. Primary responsibilities will be to create user experiences and design interfaces from concept to production for new and existing sites as well as other interactive mediums; work closely with creative and production teams to both implement and suggest/experiment with new ways to use web technologies while enforcing and maintaining strict coding standards; create project documentation, generate software and technical requirements, as well as wire frames demonstrating concept flow and interactivity. The candidate must be able to manage and meet assigned project and task schedules, engineer website pages and applications to match functionality requirements and final design comps, and manage multiple content resources from producers, designers, and copy editors.
- Solid grasp of full-stack web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to database solutions
- Understanding of UI, Web User Interface Design (UI), cross-browser compatibility, general web functions, and standards
- Ability to create requirements specifications, design documentation, and other technical documentation where applicable
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Secret security clearance
- Experience with Scrum/Agile process
- Experience with Saas
- Experience with Git
- Responsive design with CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap or Foundation
- Game design experience is a plus
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or related technical discipline.
- Experience (6+ years) may be used in lieu of degree.
About HigherEchelon, Inc.
HigherEchelon, Inc. (HE) is a service-disabled veteran owned small business (SDVOSB) provider of management, training, technology, engineering, and leadership support services. Our mission is to help organizations achieve the results they seek by operating at peak efficiency. Supported by a strong background in Program Management, our expert teams have a highly successful track record of quickly responding to client critical requests and consistently exceeding expectations.
HigherEchelon, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. HigherEchelon, Inc. participates in E-Verify.